- Developed for the new International A Level 2018 specification, these new resources are specifically designed for international students, with a strong focus on progression, recognition and transferable skills, allowing learning in a local context to a global standard.
- Recognised by universities worldwide and fully comparable to UK reformed GCE A levels.
- Supports a modular approach, in line with the specification.
- Appropriate international content puts learning in a real-world context, to a global standard, making it engaging and relevant for all learners.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure materials are written in a clear and accessible style.
- The embedded transferable skills, needed for progression to higher education and employment, are signposted so students understand what skills they are developing and therefore go on to use these skills more effectively in the future.
- Exam practice provides opportunities to assess understanding and progress, so students can make the best progress they can.
- Publisher : Edexcel; 1st edition (25 Mar. 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 129227459X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1292274591
- Dimensions : 21.6 x 1 x 27.4 cm
Pearson Edexcel International A Level Accounting Student Book 2
by John Bellwood (Author), Hilary Fortes (Author).
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 150
You may also like