Cambridge Primary Science Learner’s Book and Workbook Stage 4
by Fiona Baxter (Author), Liz Dilley (Author).
- Discover our new resources for the Cambridge International Primary and Lower Secondary Curriculum Frameworks From finding out if water conducts electricity, to discovering how energy is transferred, Cambridge Primary Science gets your learners thinking like scientists!
- Packed with opportunities to plan experiments, make predictions and gather results, the series helps your learners think and work scientifically.
- Each unit ends with a project, like creating a presentation on worm farms, that helps learners bring together what they have learnt and understand how the topics relate to the real world.
- With vocabulary boxes, clear diagrams and supporting illustrations, the course makes science accessible for learners with English as a second language.
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 2nd edition (June 10, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 170 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1108742939
- ISBN-13 : 9781108742931
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200
You may also like