Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Economics Student Book
by Rob Jones (Author), D A Turner (Author), I A Potts (Author).
- The Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Economics Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Learning is embedded with differentiated exercises, case studies and exam practice throughout.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Pearson progression tools allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
- Glossary of key terminology.
- Teacher support materials available online to support planning and assessment.
- Publisher : Pearson Education; 1st edition (16 Nov. 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 376 pages
- ISBN-10 : 043518864X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0435188641
- Dimensions : 21.8 x 2.3 x 27.4 cm
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200
You may also like