Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Mathematics A Student Book 1
by D A Turner (Author), I A Potts (Author).
- Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A prepares students for the new 2016 International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A specification.
- Together, Student Books 1 and 2 provide comprehensive coverage of the Higher Tier specification.
- This book is designed to provide students with the best preparation possible for the examination
- Written by highly experienced International GCSE Mathematics teachers and authors David Turner and Ian Potts
- Integrated exam practice throughout, with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections
- Signposted transferable skills
- Integrated Pearson Progression Scale
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English
- Glossary of key Mathematics terminology, along with full answers included in the back of the book
- Interactive practice activities and teacher support provided online as part of Pearson’s ActiveLearn Digital Service.
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200
You may also like