- Discover our new resources for the Cambridge International Primary and Lower Secondary Curriculum Frameworks
- Your learners will develop their English skills as they explore space, write and perform poetry and discover new versions of classic fairy tales.
- You’ll find international fiction, non-fiction, poetry and drama throughout the book to help your learners develop their understanding of different genres and text types.
- Each unit includes activities that cover reading, writing, speaking and listening, as well as opportunities to develop 21st century skills such as collaboration and critical thinking.
- Units end with a project, like creating a travel brochure for tourists, to help learners communicate confidently and understand how to apply their learning to real-world scenarios.
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 2nd edition (September 30, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 284 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1108760066
- ISBN-13 : 9781108760065
Cambridge Primary English Learner’s Book and Workbook Stage 5
by Sally Burt (Author), Debbie Ridgard (Author).
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 150
You may also like