Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics Learner’s Book and Workbook Stage 8
Only 2 left in stock
by Lynn Byrd (Author), Greg Byrd (Author), Chris Pearce (Author).
- Whether you’re learning about distance, area and volume or translating shapes using vectors, this series helps you develop your mathematical thinking skills.
- You’ll be fully supported with worked examples and plenty of practice exercises while projects throughout the book provide opportunities for deeper investigation of mathematical ideas and concepts, such tessellating quadrilaterals or algebraic expressions.
- With key word boxes, clear diagrams and supporting illustrations, the course makes maths accessible for second language learners.
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 2nd edition (August 12, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 394 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1108771521
- ISBN-13 : 9781108771528
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200
You may also like