- Skills focused series, working towards endorsement, for examination from 2023; inspired by teachers, for teachers
- This print and digital coursebook has been developed from extensive research through lesson observations, interviews and work with our research community (the Cambridge Panel) to meet specific needs.
- Activities and questions develop students’ essential science skills.
- Accessible language and features support English as a second language learners.
- Exam-style questions build student confidence.
- Projects provide opportunities for assessment for learning, cross-curricular learning and developing skills for life.
- There are multiple opportunities to engage in active learning, such as discussions and debates, and self-assessment and reflection activities.
- Answers for all questions and exercises can be found online at www.cambridge.org/go.
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press; 5th edition (27 May 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 478 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1108951600
- ISBN-13 : 978-1108951609
- Reading age : 2 – 10 years
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 2.03 x 27.69 cm
Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry Coursebook 5th Edition
Only 2 left in stock
by Richard Harwood (Author), Ian Lodge (Author), Chris Millington (Author).
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Upto 3 business days) — BDT 150
You may also like