Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics 2nd Edition
by Peter Smith (Author), Adam Wilby (Author), Mila Zasheva (Author).
- Build strong subject knowledge and skills and an international outlook with author guidance and in-depth coverage of the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics syllabus (9708).
- Understand how the key concepts relate to real-life contexts with numerous case studies and examples from economies around the world.
- Build confidence with opportunities to check understanding and tackle exam-style questions.
- Ensure a thorough understanding with synoptic links that encourage students to apply their knowledge across different elements of the course.
- Master the vocabulary needed to critically assess with key terms and concepts defined throughout, especially helpful for those whose first language is not English.
- Develop quantitative skills with opportunities to interpret data throughout.
- Maximize potential with study tips in each chapter that cover tricky concepts and provide advice on how to apply skills.
- Publisher : Hodder Education; 2nd edition (30 April 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 536 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1398308277
- ISBN-13 : 978-1398308275
- Reading age : 16 years and up
- Dimensions : 21.2 x 2.6 x 27.4 cm
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200
You may also like