- This not only contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth but is also known for its role in supporting normal function of the immune system, normal cell division and normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D plays a truly remarkable role in the body and is important for many areas of health
- Ultra(TM) Vitamin D provides effective levels of the preferred form of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function
- Vitamin D is also known for its role in supporting the normal function of the immune system
- All Ultra(TM) products (excluding Ultra(TM) Vit B Complex) can be taken alongside any multi nutrient product in the Vitabiotics range for that additional boost
- Vitamin D normals blood calcium levels
- Nutritional Information Av. per tablet – Vitamin D (as D3 1000IU) 25 ug 500%NRV.
- Best Before: 03/2026.
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake unless advised so by your physician. Ultra™ Vitamin D may be used for as long as required. A regular intake is recommended.