Batman action – on wheels!
Kids take their imaginations on a thrilling motorcycle ride with Batman and Selina Kyle. With 2 powerful-looking motorcycles and 2 minifigures, plus a Batarang™, grappling gun, chain and gem element, thrilling adventures will never be far away. A glow-in-the-dark Batsignal™ provides extra inspiration for endless super-hero stories. The free LEGO Building Instructions app contains an additional digital guide, which kids can use to zoom, rotate and visualize their model. There’s also a guided real-life building process that allows even younger builders to construct with confidence.
- Fast-moving action – The impressive, dual-motorcycle LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman & Selina Kyle™ Motorcycle Pursuit (76179) set puts the excitement of The Batman movie into kids’ hands
- 2 minifigures – Includes Batman™, with a fabric cape, and Selina Kyle™ minifigures, a Batarang™, grappling gun, chain, gem element and a glow-in-the-dark Batsignal™
- Hands-on fun – Kids take their imaginations on a thrilling motorcycle ride with Batman™ and Selina Kyle™, enjoying endless super-hero adventures as they go
- Ideal for kids aged 7 and up – This versatile playset makes a great gift for Batman™ fans and any young motorcycle enthusiast
- Portable play – With Batman’s motorcycle measuring over 1 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) long and 1 in. (3 cm) wide, this versatile playset is the perfect size to carry wherever kids want to play
- Additional in-app features – With the LEGO® Building Instructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- More creative fun – All LEGO® DC building toys provide young super heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards