Lemsip Cough Max for Mucus Cough and Cold Lemon Sachets, Pack of 10
Out of stock
Lemsip contains a combination of ingredients which are effective in relieving the symptoms associated with colds and flu.
- Paracetamol… a well-known painkiller, also helps to reduce temperatures when you have a fever.
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride… is a decongestant helping to unblock nasal congestion.
- Guaifenesin… is an expectorant which helps to loosen mucus helping it easier for you to cough it up.
What symptoms will this give me relief from?
- Aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Head ache.
- Nasal congestion.
- Chesty cough.
- Runny nose.
Direction for use
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: dissolve one sachet into a mug of hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Dose may be repeated in 4 – 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 sachets in 24 hours.
Who is it not suitable for?
- Do not give to children under the age of 12.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you have any allergies to the ingredients listed below.
- Do not take if you have a serious heart condition.
- Do not take if you have high blood pressure.
Best Before: 30/07/2023
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200