Green Origins Organic Cacao Powder 250g
Brand: Green Origins
Cacao is best known as the main ingredient in chocolate. Cacao powder is very versatile, and many people add it to their diet when they crave a natural chocolate treat.
- Grown in Africa, the cacao beans are fermented to enhance their rich flavour. The natural fat (cacao butter) is then removed and the remaining cacao is delicately ground to form a rich powder.
- Produced in Africa, packed in the UK. Certified Organic by the UK Soil Association and registered by the Vegan Society.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- HIGH IN MAGNESIUM – Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- HIGH IN IRON – Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- High in Fibre
- Low Sugar
- High Protein
- Make your own chocolate, use in baking or make your own hot chocolate.
- Take 7g (1 tablespoon) per day.
All orders are shipped via local courier at the following rates (you will have the option to select your rate when placing an order):
- Home Delivery
- Dhaka Metro Area (Up to 3—5 working days) — BDT 90
- Outside Dhaka — Courier Pickup
- Sundarban (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 120
- SA Paribahan (Up to 3—7 working days) — BDT 200
You may also like