- Soothing local anesthetic numbs the pain and helps relieve the itching and irritation of minor skin injuries.
- Suitable for: Adults and children
- Non-greasy cream that rubs in easily.
- Antiseptic action helps prevent infection.
- Germolene Antiseptic Cream combines an antiseptic action of Phenol and Chlorhexisine Digluconate to help prevent infections, plus a soothing anesthetic effect of Phenol to numb the pain.
How to Use:
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin with warm water (do not use soap).
- Minor cuts, grazes etc, apply the cream directly or on a dressing.
- Minor burns, scalds and blisters, apply the cream generously and massage in gently.
- Replace the cap firmly after use.