It contributes to balancing visible sebum activity and supporting the production of components that play a central role in the structural and functional integrity of the skin.
100% Niacinamide Powder from The Ordinary offers the most direct topical exposure of Niacinamide to target visible shine, enlarged pores and irregular skin texture. This powder format offers a DIY experience that allows one to personalize their usage based on their preference. In comparison to the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% solution, this powder format offers the user versatility in combining the benefits of Niacinamide with the benefits of other non-conflicting technologies (such as Peptide serums) to address multiple skin concerns at once.
- Regulates sebum production and reduces shine
- Minimizes pores and improves skin texture
- Brightens skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation
- Strengthens the skin’s barrier function
- Soothes inflammation and reduces redness
The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder is a concentrated powder form of niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3. Niacinamide is a versatile and effective skincare ingredient that offers a wide range of benefits for all skin types, including oily, dry, and sensitive skin.
This powder can be mixed with any water-based skincare product, such as a serum, moisturizer, or mask, to create a custom niacinamide treatment. This allows you to tailor the strength and concentration of niacinamide to your individual needs.
The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder is an affordable and effective way to add niacinamide to your skincare routine. It is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
How to use:
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of powder with your favorite water-based skincare product.
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Use once or twice daily.
- For best results, use The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder consistently over time.
- Niacinamide can be used in conjunction with other skincare ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, retinol, and vitamin C.
- If you have sensitive skin, start with a lower concentration of niacinamide and gradually increase the amount as tolerated.
Contraindications: We do not recommend combining Niacinamide with topical Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid, Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin C derivatives) in the same regimen. If Vitamin C is used as part of your skincare regimen, we advise to apply them at alternate times with this formula (ideally Vitamin C in the PM and this formula in the AM). In addition, we do not recommend dissolving Niacinamide Powder in Direct Acids. Please refer to the Mixing Guide for guidance in selecting suitable dissolving bases.
Note: Niacinamide is not a treatment for Acne. For persistent acne-related conditions, we recommend consulting a Physician.
Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with a water-based treatment in the palm of your hand and apply to the face in the morning and/or evening. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Wash hands after handling. Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower. If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.