- Tiger Balm White is a slightly lower strength recipe Tiger Balm, a versatile pain relieving ointment which combines herbal ingredients to provide relief from aches and pains. It contains no animal products and is not tested on animals in any way.
- It is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pains of muscle and joints due to backache, arthritis, strains and sprains. It can also be used to relieve tension headaches and the itch of insect bites.
- Cajuput Oil and Clove Oil act as mild counter irritants which cause the tiny capillaries, in and around the muscle tissue, to dilate and increase blood flow which eases pain by draining the lactic acid away from the muscles. Menthol and Camphor acts as an analgesic and a gentle stimulant that soothes the area with aroma therapeutic qualities.
How to Use:
- For Adults and Children (2 Years & Over)
- Muscular aches & pains: Rub gently onto affected parts of skin as necessary two to three times daily. Not suitable for use in children aged under 2 years old.
- Tension headache: Rub a small amount onto the forehead or temples using a circular motions. Repeat at 30 minutes and one hour after the initial application.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Do not use on children under two years of age.
- For external use only.