Philips steam iron is a household appliance that can be used to remove wrinkles from clothes and fabrics. It requires water, electricity, and heat to operate. Steam irons are also known as “pressing irons” or “steaming irons”.
Philips GC1010/40 is a steam iron that has many features. It has an anti-calcium system which prevents the water from getting deposited on the garments and making them look yellow. The Philips GC1010/40 is also equipped with a powerful 1200 watt power cord and it has an anti-drip system which prevents any dripping of water on clothes while ironing. The Philips GC1010/40 also has a self-cleaning function which makes it easier to maintain the appliance.
- Speed shaped soleplate
- 1200 W steam iron with 150 ml water tank
- Continuous steam of 15 g/min
- Thin soleplate for better heating
- Vent design for uniform steam
- Iron temperature-ready light
- Calc clean to prevent your iron from scale build up
- Soleplate: Finished.
- A clean solution: Self-clean.
- Voltage: 220V.
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz.
- Warranty: 2 years