Lansinoh’s 2-in-1 electric breast pump is the very best option for mothers who want comfort, flexibility and efficiency when it comes to expressing their breast milk. The 2-in-1 electric breast pump can be used as a single or double pump and can either be plugged into the electrical mains or with batteries if you need to express away from home. The electric pump is a closed system which prevents your breast milk from entering the tubing and optimises suction levels, making your expression more effective than ever before. it also features a backlit display allowing you to express in low light conditions. The 2-in-1 electric breast pump has two separate phases which simulate your baby’s natural suction pattern. The ‘let down’ phases delivers rapid suction that initiates milk flow, while the ‘expression’ phase offers slower and deeper suction. You are also able to tailor the pumping style to suit your own needs with three different, effective pumping styles to choose from within the ‘expression’ phase. This system includes 1 lansinoh feeding bottle that is compatible with all Lansinoh’s pumps. The naturalwave slow flow teat is also included which is clinically proven to help maintain established breastfeeding patterns. Lansinoh ‘s 2-in-1 electric breast pump comes with 2 convenient bottle stands and a stylish portable bag so that you are able to take it wherever you go. Express directly into Lansinoh breast milk storage bags with the use of any Lansinoh pump to save time and reduce breast milk transfers. The 2-in-1 electric breast pump comes complete with 2 pairs of comfort fit soft silicone breast cushions in sizes standard or large, to make sure you can feed in complete comfort.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Always begin an expressing session with clean, washed hands.
- Step 2: Make yourself comfortable with snacks or water on hand; turn on the tv, listen to the radio or have your phone to keep you company. Turn on the 2-in-1 Double Electric Breast Pump.
- Step 3: Place the breast cushion over the breast, making sure the nipple is in the centre. The Breast Pump will begin in ‘let down’ phases which delivers rapid suction that initiates milk flow. This will automatically change to ‘expression’ after 2 minutes. The ‘expression’ phase offers slower and deeper suction.You are also able to tailor the pumping style to suit your own needs with three different, effective pumping styles to choose from within the ‘expression’ phase with the adjustable suction levels for comfort with easy to use ‘+’ and ‘-‘ control buttons.
- Step 4: Once you have completed your expression session, you should store your breastmilk for the following: –
–> up to five days in the fridge at 4C or lower
–> two weeks in the ice compartment of a fridge
–> up to six months in a freezer
- 1 x Lansinoh 2-in-1 Double Electric Breast Pump Base Unit
- 1 x AC Adapter/Power Cord
- 2 x Breast Cushion Body
- 4 x White Valves
- 2 x 160ml Containers
- 2 x ComfortFit Breast Cushion size Standard
- 2 x ComfortFit Breast Cushion size Large
- 1 x Pump Connector
- 3 x Connection Tubes
- 1 x Y Tubing Connector
- 2 x Bottle Stands
- 1 x Container Ring and Sealing Discs
- 1 x NaturalWave Slow Flow Teat and Cap
- 2 x Diaphragm
- 2 x Diaphragm Cap
- 1 x Tote Bag
- 1 x Instructions Manual